MARQUES & CRUZ
Marques & Cruz. Acts in strict compliance with the principles described in this policy, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Regulation on Data Protection - GDPR) and applicable data protection legislation, in all activities of processing of personal data that are your responsibility.
As a visitor to our site, you do not need to provide any personal information, unless you want to apply for some of our job advertisements. When providing this information, the candidate expressly consents to the treatment of his/her data by the company, using the database/computer resources and with the sole purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
All personal data will be processed by us based on the following principles:
- The processing of personal data is carried out in a lawful, loyal and transparent way;
- The respective collection is made only for duly determined, explicit and legitimate purposes, in accordance with the applicable legislation;
- The data collected is limited to what is strictly necessary and for the time necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Only Marques & Cruz’s employees and partners, whose functions so require, have access to the processed personal data;
- Personal data is treated confidentially.
In line with the aforementioned principles, the personal data processed by Marques & Cruz are kept for the time strictly necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. These deadlines are determined based on information retention criteria defined and appropriate for each treatment and in compliance with legal and regulatory obligations.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data will be in charge of Marques & Cruz and only authorized company employees have access to personal data information, being subject to the duty of secrecy and confidentiality.
Data subjects can, at any time, access their personal data, rectify or delete their information, under the terms of the law, by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a letter to our address.